1. Download the APPLICATION FORM, complete and mail it with all the required documents to:
Assabet Practical Nurse Program
215 Fitchburg Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
2. Successfully pass the ATI TEAS test
- Reading must be 61% or better
- Math must be 50% or better
- Science and English do not have a minimum requirement but counts
towards Admission Score
3. After step 1 and 2 are complete, a personal interview is required. The applicant's file will then be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
4. Must meet health requirements of the program.
5. When notified in writing of acceptance into the program, download and complete (with your doctor's assistance) the HEALTH CLEARANCE FORM.
6. Accepted applicants must complete a required CORI/SORI (Criminal Offense Records Information) check. A conviction in a Court of Law may prohibit eligibility to take the state licensing examination.
Study Guide: A Study Guide or Study Package is available from ATI when you sign up for the exam. The Study Guide MAY BE available on some re-sale websites (Study Manual for the Test of Essential Academic Skills Sixth Edition, ISBN# 978-1565335752). If you have any questions of if you have problems registering for an exam date, please contact ATI at 1-800-667-7531.
HOW TO APPLY
* Reading: 61.0% or higher
* Math: 50.0% or higher
November 19, 2018 Please arrive by 3:30 p.m.
THE NEXT ATI TEAS TESTS AT ASSABET WILL BE:
Assabet Valley LPN Program
TEAS Preparation Course
Assabet After Dark
Please contact them at
Assabet Valley Practical Nurse Program
ATI TEAS TEST
ASSABET VALLEY REGIONAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL
PRACTICAL NURSE PROGRAM
215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
508-485-9430 ext. 2881
CLICK HERE to register for the ATI TEAS Test.